Starvos MIPS road helmet offers protection, airflow management, and comfort with the widest range of head sizes. A clear choice for cyclists of all levels.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) sets a new standard in helmet safety. Developed by brain surgeons and scientists, MIPS helps to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
- Equipped with MIPS Brain Protection System
- In-mold composite skeleton allows a greater variation of vent shape and size
- Intuitive, one-handed Headmaster fit system adjusts height and circumference
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking and washable helmet pads
- FlatLock dividers make helmet strap management simple through fixed position fit
- Internal, recessed channels manage airflow through the helmet and over the head
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
Prices are subject to change without notice on all items listed in our catalog. Not all items listed in our catalog are in-stock items. Please notify us of inaccurate/typo errors listed in our website.